Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Taxonomy of Situations within the Context of Risk Analysis. Proceedings of the 25th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT.
- (2019) Predicting CEO Misbehavior from Observables: Comparative Evaluation of Two Major Personality Models. E-Business and Telecommunications, 15th International Joint Conference, ICETE 2018, Porto, Portugal, July 26–28, 2018, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2019) Using Demographic Features for the Prediction of Basic Human Values Underlying Stakeholder Motivation. Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems - (Volume 2).
- (2018) Unobtrusive Psychological Profiling for Risk Analysis. Proceedings of the 15th International Joint Conference on e-Business and Telecommunications - (Volume 1).
- (2017) CIRA Perspective on Risks Within UnRizkNow — A Case Study. CSCloud2017 ; 2017-06-26 - 2017-06-28.
- (2017) CIRA Perspective on Risks Within UnRizkNow — A Case Study. 2017 IEEE 4th International Conference on Cyber Security and Cloud Computing (CSCloud).