Ahmed Walid Amro
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Navigation Data Anomaly Analysis and Detection. Information. vol. 13 (3).
- (2021) Communication architecture for autonomous passenger ship. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability.
- (2020) Impact of cyber risk on the safety of the MilliAmpere2 Autonomous Passenger Ship. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 929.
- (2020) Applications of an Online Audience Response System in Different Academic Settings: An Empirical Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12425.
Part of book/report
- (2020) IoT Vulnerability Scanning: A State of the Art. Computer Security: ESORICS 2020 International Workshops, CyberICPS, SECPRE, and ADIoT, Guildford, UK, September 14–18, 2020, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2020) Connect and Protect: Requirements for Maritime Autonomous Surface Ship in Urban Passenger Transportation. Computer Security ESORICS 2019 International Workshops, CyberICPS, SECPRE, SPOSE, and ADIoT, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September 26–27, 2019 Revised Selected Papers.