Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Offshore power generation with carbon capture and storage to decarbonise mainland electricity and offshore oil and gas installations: A techno-economic analysis. Applied Energy. vol. 233-234.
- (2018) Tolman lengths and rigidity constants of multicomponent fluids: Fundamental theory and numerical examples. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 148:204702 (20).
- (2018) Reducing the exergy destruction in the cryogenic heat exchangers of hydrogen liquefaction processes. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (10).
- (2017) Thermodynamic models to accurately describe the PVTxy-behavior of water / carbon dioxide mixtures. Fluid Phase Equilibria. vol. 442.
- (2017) Techno-economic evaluation of CO2 transport from a lignite-fired IGCC plant in the Czech Republic. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 65.
- (2017) Traveling gravity water waves with critical layers. Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics. vol. 20 (1).
- (2017) Thermodynamic modeling with equations of state: present challenges with established methods. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 56 (13).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Understanding the physical phenomena that occur inside heat exchanger for liquefaction of hydrogen. Cryogenics 2017 : Proceedings of the 14th IIR International Conference, Dresden, Germany, Mai 15-19, 2017..