Background and activities
Research area :
Synthesis and characterization of nanocatalyst for HER in alkaline Polymer Electrolyte Electrolysis
2016: M.Sc. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University.
Thesis title “Synthesis and Characterization of Core-shell n ZnO/p CuO Nanowires for Solar Energy Applications ”
2014: Bachelor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt.
Grade: “B.Sc. with Honors Degree” (GPA = 4.0/4.0 during senior two years) Overall Rank is the First.
Graduation Project: “Synthesis and Characterization of nanoporous anodic alumina membranes” Grade: Distinction.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Optimized Nickel-Cobalt and Nickel-Iron Oxide Catalysts for the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction in Alkaline Water Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (8).
- (2019) Highly Active and Easily Fabricated NiCo2O4 Nanoflowers for Enhanced Methanol Oxidation. ChemistrySelect. vol. 4 (27).
- (2019) Ternary mixed nickel cobalt iron oxide nanorods as a high-performance asymmetric supercapacitor electrode. Materials Today Energy. vol. 13.
- (2018) Photoactive Catalysts for Effective Water Microbial Purification: Morphology-Activity Relationship. Environmental Monitoring & Assessment. vol. 10.
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Catalysts. vol. 8 (12).
- (2018) Highly Active Nickel-Based Catalyst for Hydrogen Evolution in Anion Exchange Membrane Electrolysis. Preprints.
- (2018) Bimetallic nano electrocatalyst for HER in alkaline polymer electrolysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (13).
- (2016) Stable solar-driven water splitting by anodic ZnO nanotubular semiconducting photoanodes. RSC Advances.
- (2015) Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoporous Alumina Membranes. 2015. ISBN 9783659817809.