Background and activities
Research area :
Synthesis and characterization of nanocatalyst for HER in alkaline Polymer Electrolyte Electrolysis
2016: M.Sc. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University.
Thesis title “Synthesis and Characterization of Core shell n ZnO/p CuO Nanowires for Solar Energy Applications ”
2014: Bachelor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt.
Grade: “B.Sc. with Honors Degree” (GPA = 4.0/4.0, senior two years) Overall Rank is the First.
Graduation Project: “Synthesis and Characterization of nanoporous anodic alumina membranes” Grade: Distinction.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Stable solar-driven water splitting by anodic ZnO nanotubular semiconducting photoanodes. RSC Advances.
- (2015) Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoporous Alumina Membranes. 2015. ISBN 9783659817809.
- (2017) Electroless deposition of magnetic nanotubes and core-shell nanowires. 2017.
- (2016) Synthesis and Characterization of Core-shell nanowires ZnO/Cu2O Nanowires for Solar Energy applications. 2016.
- (2017) Manufacturing and Characterization of Piezoelectric generators. FAME master . FAME+; Grenoble. 2017-04-27 - 2017-04-28.
- (2016) Bio-inspired scaffolds for wound healing application. MRS Fall Meeting , November 2016 . MRS; Boston, Massachusetts. 2016-11-27 - 2016-12-02.
- (2015) Preparation and Characterization of Nanoporous Alumina Membranes. TMS 2015 144th Annual meeting and Exhibition . TMS; Orlando ,USA. 2015-03-15 - 2015-03-19.