Background and activities
Research area :
Synthesis and characterization of nanocatalyst for HER in alkaline Polymer Electrolyte Electrolysis
2016: M.Sc. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University.
Thesis title “Synthesis and Characterization of Core-shell n ZnO/p CuO Nanowires for Solar Energy Applications ”
2014: Bachelor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt.
Grade: “B.Sc. with Honors Degree” (GPA = 4.0/4.0 during senior two years) Overall Rank is the First.
Graduation Project: “Synthesis and Characterization of nanoporous anodic alumina membranes” Grade: Distinction.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Photoactive Catalysts for Effective Water Microbial Purification: Morphology-Activity Relationship. Environmental Monitoring & Assessment.
- (2018) Bimetallic Nano Electrocatalyst for HER in Alkaline Polymer Electrolysis. ECS Transactions. vol. 85.
- (2016) Stable solar-driven water splitting by anodic ZnO nanotubular semiconducting photoanodes. RSC Advances.
- (2018) Electrocatalysts for Hydrogen evolution in alkaline Water electrolysis. Electrochemistry Seminar ; 2018-05-31.
- (2018) Bimetallic Nano Electrocatalyst for HER in Alkaline Polymer Electrolysis. 233rd ECS meeting . ECS; Seattle. 2018-05-12 - 2018-05-17.