Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Uncertainty analysis of track degradation at railway turnouts aided by a multi-body simulation software. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. vol. 41 (12).
- (2019) Influence of Evacuation Walkway Design Parameters on Passenger Evacuation Time along Elevated Rail Transit Lines Using a Multi-Agent Simulation. Sustainability. vol. 11 (21).
- (2018) Numerical simulation of track settlements based on an iterative holistic approach. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering. vol. 40 (381).
- (2018) Simulation of Train-Turnout Coupled Dynamics Using a Multibody Simulation Software. Modelling and Simulation in Engineering. vol. 2018.
- (2015) Analysis of vehicle dynamic behavior under ballasted track irregularities in high-speed railway. Noise & Vibration Worldwide. vol. 46 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Simulation of vehicle-track interaction in small radius curves and switches and crossings. PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RAILWAY TECHNOLOGY: RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE.
- (2018) Numerical simulation of switch and crossing towards an optimized turnout design. 2018. ISBN 9788232632107. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (210).
- (2017) Numerical Simulation of Track Settlement Using a Multibody Dynamic Software - A Holistic Approach. DINAME 2017 . ABCM; São Sebastião. 2017-03-05 - 2017-03-10.
- (2017) A Methodology for Switch and Crossing Optimization. ICRT 2017, First International Conference on Rail Transportation . South West Jiaotong University; Chengdu. 2017-07-10 - 2017-07-12.