Alberto Diez Sanchez
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) BMP signaling in the intestinal epithelium drives a critical feedback loop to restrain IL-13–driven tuft cell hyperplasia. Science immunology.
- (2021) Smooth muscle-specific MMP17 (MT4-MMP) regulates the intestinal stem cell niche and regeneration after damage. Nature Communications. vol. 12 (1).
- (2021) A semi-automated organoid screening method demonstrates epigenetic control of intestinal epithelial differentiation. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. vol. 8:618552.
- (2021) Intestinal-epithelial LSD1 controls goblet cell maturation and effector responses required for gut immunity to bacterial and helminth infection. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 17 (3).
- (2020) LSD1 represses a neonatal/reparative gene program in adult intestinal epithelium. Science Advances. vol. 6 (37).