Background and activities
Alberto Dallolio is a Ph.D. Fellow at the Department of Engineering Cybernetics. He received a B.Sc. degree in Automation Engineering from the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna in Jul. 2015 and a M.Sc. degree in Artificial Intelligence & Robotics from La Sapienza University of Rome in Jan 2018.
Competences: modeling and control of mobile robots, system identification and parameters estimation, non-linear control theory, AI/Planning.
Supervisors: Prof. Kanna Rajan, Prof. Tor Arne Johansen.
- Bachelor student within the AlmaTong double-degree exchange project, Tongji University, Shanghai (China), Sep. 2013 - Jul. 2014
- Bachelor Degree in Automation Engineering at Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna, Jul. 2014
- Master Degree in Artificial Intelligence & Robotics at La Sapienza Univeristy of Rome, Jan 2018
- Intern Researcher, LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse (France), Jun. 2017 - Dec. 2017
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2019) Long-Endurance Green Energy Autonomous Surface Vehicle Control Architecture. OCEANS 2019 ; Seattle. 2019-10-26 - 2019-10-31.
- (2019) Long-duration Autonomy for Open Ocean Exploration: Preliminary Results & Challenges. RSS 2019 Workshop on Robots in the Wild: Challenges in Deploying Robust Autonomy for Robotic Exploration ; 2019-06-23 - 2019-06-23.