Background and activities
about Alexandra Neyts
Coordinator of NTNU Ocean Science and Technology, which is one of four strategic research areas at the University. It focuses specifically on interdisciplinary research in the areas of Maritime transport; Into the deep ocean; Polar science and technology; Sustainable seafood and marine bioresources; Marine minerals and renewables; Marine environment and society.
Organis and initates marine related projects and events. Board member of Bridgehead Frøya, akvARENA and Mid-Norway Chamber of Commerce and Industry/Aquaculture and fisheries.
Holds a Master degree in Bioscience engineering from the University of Gent, Belgium.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Physical modelling of water, fauna and flora: Knowledge gaps, avenues for future research and infrastructural needs. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 52 (3).
- (2015) Brohode Frøya. Brohode Frøya
Part of book/report
- (2011) Ecological experiments. Users guide to physical modelling and experimentation: Experience of the HYDRALAB Network.
- (1996) Detailed plan for the validation phase and the demonstration activities. 1996.
- (1996) Functional description of the demonstrator. 1996.
- (1996) Specifications of user needs. Deliverable No. 3.1 from the project AQUARIUS (AQUAtic Research Institutions for development of USer friendly applications in telematics). 1996.