Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) The Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha and Interleukin 6 Auto-paracrine Signaling Loop Controls Mycobacterium avium Infection via Induction of IRF1/IRG1 in Human Primary Macrophages. mBio. vol. 12 (5).
- (2020) Antibiotic treatment routes Mycobacterium avium to phagolysosomes without triggering proinflammatory cytokine production in human Mϕs. Journal of Leukocyte Biology.
- (2017) Persistent mycobacteria evade an antibacterial program mediated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88 in human primary macrophages. PLoS Pathogens. vol. 13 (8).
- (2015) Studying the regulation of endosomal cAMP production in GPCR signaling. Methods in Cell Biology.
- (2018) Single cell analysis reveals an IRF1/ACOD1 auto-paracrine loop controlled by IL-6/TNF-a to restrict persistent mycobacteria in human primary macrophage. 2nd Non Tuberculosis Mycobacteria European Conference . French Society of Microbiology; Paris. 2018-06-25 - 2018-06-27.
- (2017) Persistent mycobacteria evade an antibacterial program mediated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88 in human primary macrophages. 10th International Conference on the Pathogenesis of Mycobacterial Infections . Karolinska Institute; Stockholm. 2017-08-23 - 2017-08-25.
- (2016) Mycobacterium avium evades an antibacterial program mediated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88. SCANDEM 2016 . NTNU; Trondheim. 2016-06-07 - 2016-06-10.
- (2016) Mycobacterium avium evades an antibacterial program mediated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88. International Conference on Mechanisms of Molecular Inflammation . CEMIR; Trondheim. 2016-05-30 - 2016-06-02.
- (2016) Mycobacterium avium interfering with phagosome maturation evades an antibacterial program activated by phagolysosomal TLR7/8/MyD88 in human primary macrophages. Tuberculosis 2016 "Interdisciplinary research on tuberculosis and pathogenic mycobacteria" . EMBO; Paris. 2016-09-19 - 2016-09-23.
- (2015) M.Avium induces Inflammatory Signaling from Lysosomal Compartments in Human Primary Macrophages. Toll 2015 ; 2015-09-30 - 2015-10-03.
- (2015) Traffic and Signaling: a close relationship in M. Avium infected Primary Human Macrophages. Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core Facility Seminar 2015 ; 2015-04-21 - 2015-04-21.