Alexei A. Gaivoronski
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Optimising Pumping Activation in Multi-Reservoir Water Supply Systems under Uncertainty with Stochastic Quasi-Gradient Methods. Water resources management. vol. 33 (5).
- (2018) Optimisation approach to target costing under uncertainty with application to ICT-service. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 56 (5).
- (2018) Optimization-based profitability management tool for cloud broker. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies. vol. 30 (1).
- (2018) Models of the Optimal Resource Allocation for the Critical Infrastructure Protection. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. vol. 54 (5).
- (2017) Stochastic gradient methods for the optimization of water supply systems. European Water. vol. 58.
- (2017) Internet service provision and content services: paid peering and competition between internet providers. Netnomics. vol. 18 (1).
- (2016) Risk-balanced dimensioning and pricing of End-to-End differentiated services. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 254 (2).
- (2015) Mathematical Modeling of Distributed Catastrophic and Terrorist Risks. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. vol. 51 (1).
- (2015) Stochastic programming bilevel models for service provision with a balancing coordinator. IMA Journal of Management Mathematics.
- (2013) Stochastic optimization on social networks with application to service pricing. Computational Management Science. vol. 11 (4).
- (2013) Modeling and Economic Analysis of the Cloud Brokering Platform Under Uncertainty: Choosing a Risk/Profit Trade-off. Service Science. vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Assessment and optimisation of business opportunities for telecom operators in the cloud value network. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies. vol. 24 (5).
- (2012) Stochastic optimization for real time service capacity allocation under random service demand. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 193 (1).
- (2012) Balancing cost-risk in management optimization of water resource systems under uncertainty. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth. vol. 42-44.
- (2012) Cost/risk balanced management of scarce resources using stochastic programming. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 216 (1).
- (2012) Stochastic programming perspective on the agency problems under uncertainty. Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems. vol. 658.
- (2011) Knapsack problem with probability constraints. Journal of Global Optimization. vol. 49 (3).
- (2010) Robust Design og Networks Under Risk. Lecture notes in economics and mathematical systems. vol. 633.
- (2009) Business Model Evaluation for an Advanced Multimedia Service Portfolio. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. vol. 12.
- (2006) Extending the stochastic programming framework for the modeling of several decision makers: pricing and competition in telecommunication sector. Annals of Operations Research. vol. 142.