Background and activities
- TDT4127 - Programming and Numerics
- IT6209 - Python for teachers: Applied programming
- TDMA4003 - Scientific Methods
- IT6206 - Basic programming with Python
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Improved color edge preserving smoothing. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2018) A mathematical approach to best luminance maps. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 35 (4).
- (2014) Robust metric for the evaluation of visual saliency algorithms. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 31 (3).
- (2014) Calculating Saliency Using the Dihedral Group D4. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 58 (1).
- (2013) What the eye did not see--a fusion approach to image coding. International journal on artificial intelligence tools. vol. 22 (6).
- (2011) Spatial Colour Gamut Mapping by Means of Anisotropic Diffusion. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6626.
- (2009) Fast Multispectral2Gray. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 6 (53).
- (2009) Fast Multispectral2Gray. Journal of Imaging Science And Technology. vol. 53 (6).
- (2008) Integer Programming for Optimal Reduction of Calibration Targets. Color Research and Application. vol. 33 (3).
- (2007) Metamer Sets without Spectral Calibration. Journal of the Optical Society of America A. vol. 24 (9).
- (2007) Calibrating Color Cameras using Metameric Blacks. Journal of the Optical Society of America A. vol. 24 (1).
- (2006) Multispectral imaging: How many sensors do we need?. Journal of Imaging Science And Technology. vol. 50.
- (2006) Investigating von Kries-like adaptation using local linear models. Color Research and Application. vol. 31.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Long range diffusion with control of the directional differences. 29th Color and Imaging Conference Final Program and Proceedings.
- (2021) On the Naming Recommendations Derived from Expert Python Code. 2021 13th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers.
- (2021) Toward automatic feedback of coding style for programming courses. IEEE 21st International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies.
- (2019) Colour to Grey by Maximum Signed Gradient. IWSSIP 2019, 25th International Conference on Systems, Signals and image processing; 5 - 7 June 2019, Osijek, Croatia.
- (2018) Colour-to-greyscale image conversion by linear anisotropic diffusion of perceptual colour metrics. 2018 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS); 19th and 20th September, 2018, Gjøvik, Norway.
- (2015) Parameterless edge preserving colour image diffusion. IWSSIP 2015, 22nd International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing; 10 – 12 September 2015, London, United Kingdom.
- (2015) Iterative sharpening for image contrast enhancement. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).