Background and activities
Project: Alpakka - Circular Aluminium Packaging in Norway
TMT4178 - Applied Materials Technology (spring 2021 & 2022)
TMT4340 - Materials and sustainable development (autumn 2020, 2021 & 2022)
- 2020-2023 PhD Research Fellow, NTNU
- 2018-2019 Education Associate, Granta Design (Cambidge, UK)
- 2016-2018 Master in Advanced Materials Science and Engineering. Luleå Technical University and University of Lorraine.
- 2012-2016 Bachelor in Materials Engineering at Madrid Technical University.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2022) Effect of Compaction and Thermal De-coating Pre-treatments on the Recyclability of Coated and Uncoated Aluminium. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2021) Characteristic properties and recyclability of the aluminium fraction of MSWI bottom ash. Waste Management. vol. 130.
- (2021) Compaction of aluminium foil and its effect on oxidation and recycling yield. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2021) Alpakka: Towards a circular aluminium packaging in Norway. Recyclability of Light metals - Webinar . The Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3); 2021-04-14.
- (2020) From waste to value.