Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Sustainability Challenge: How Multi-Cultural and Interdisciplinary Groups of Master Students Achieve Sustainable Architecture in Shanghai. AMPS PROCEEDINGS SERIES.
- (2017) Critical Analysis of Software Tools Aimed at Generating Future Weather Files with a view to their use in Building Performance Simulation. Energy Procedia. vol. 132C.
- (2016) Energy retrofit of a day care center for current and future weather scenarios. Procedia Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2016) Energy retrofit for a climate resilient child care centre. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2015) Retrofit of a Kindergarten Targeting Zero Energy Balance. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) Ventilation strategies for the deep energy retrofit of a kindergarten. 36th AIVC Conference – Effective ventilation in high performance buildings.