Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) A performance comparison of Multi-Objective Optimization-based approaches for calibrating white-box Building Energy Models. Energy and Buildings. vol. 216.
- (2020) Using collective intelligence to enhance demand flexibility and climate resilience in urban areas. Applied Energy. vol. 281.
- (2019) Climate Robust Buildings: Towards Buildings with a Robust Energy Performance Under Climate Change. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-4063-8. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2019:233).
- (2019) Robust and resilient buildings: A framework for defining the protection against climate uncertainty. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 609.
- (2019) Towards climate robust buildings: an innovative method for designing buildings with robust energy performance under climate change. Energy and Buildings. vol. 202.
- (2019) Impacts of the future weather data type on the energy simulation of buildings – Investigating long-term patterns of climate change and extreme weather conditions. Applied Energy. vol. 238.
- (2017) Challenges in the Modeling and Simulation of Green Buildings. Handbook of Energy Systems in Green Buildings.
- (2017) Sustainable Architecture? How multi-cultural and interdisciplinary groups of master students achieve sustainable architecture in Shanghai. Living and Sustainability: An Environmental Critique of Design and Building Practices, Locally and Globally . AMPS (Architecture, Media, Politics, Society); London. 2017-02-09 - 2017-02-10.
- (2017) The Sustainability Challenge: How Multi-Cultural and Interdisciplinary Groups of Master Students Achieve Sustainable Architecture in Shanghai. AMPS PROCEEDINGS SERIES.
- (2017) Critical Analysis of Software Tools Aimed at Generating Future Weather Files with a view to their use in Building Performance Simulation. Energy Procedia. vol. 132C.
- (2016) Energy retrofit of a day care center for current and future weather scenarios. Procedia Engineering. vol. 145.
- (2016) Energy retrofit for a climate resilient child care centre. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2015) Retrofit of a Kindergarten Targeting Zero Energy Balance. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) Ventilation strategies for the deep energy retrofit of a kindergarten. 36th AIVC Conference – Effective ventilation in high performance buildings.