Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis for offshore Bangladesh including fault sources. Geotechnical Special Publication. vol. 2018-June (291).
- (2018) Seismic considerations in design of offshore wind turbines. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering.
- (2018) Nonlinear soil-pile interaction for offshore wind turbines. Wind Energy. vol. 21 (7).
- (2018) A new method for estimation of critical speed for railway tracks on soft ground. International Journal of Rail Transportation.
- (2018) Behavior of slopes under multiple adjacent footings and buildings. International Journal of Geomechanics. vol. 18:04018062 (7).
- (2017) Accelerated mass movement activities due to increased rainfall in the Nainital township, Kumaun Lesser Himalaya, India. Zeitschrift für Geomorphologie. vol. 61 (1).
- (2017) Effect of track defects on vibration from high speed train. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Implementation of a non-linear foundation model for soil-structure interaction analysis of offshore wind turbines in FAST. Wind Energy. vol. 20 (4).
- (2017) FE simulation of steady state wave motion in solids combined with a PML approach. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) Earthquake response and sliding displacement of submarine sensitive clay slopes. Engineering Geology. vol. 227.
- (2017) Evaluation of effect of confinement on the collapse probability of reinforced concrete frames subjected to earthquakes. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2016) Some important considerations in analysis of earthquake-induced landslides. Geoenvironmental Disasters. vol. 3 (11).
- (2016) Finite element analysis of failed slope by shear strength reduction technique: a case study for Surabhi Resort Landslide, Mussoorie township, Garhwal Himalaya. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk. vol. 7 (5).
- (2015) Analytical seismic fragility functions for highway and railway embankments and cuts. Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics (Print). vol. 44 (11).
- (2015) The European plate observing system and the Arctic. Arctic. vol. 68 (5).
- (2015) Landslide Hazard in the Nainital township, Kumaun Himalaya, India: the case of September 2014 Balia Nala landslide. Natural Hazards. vol. 80 (2).
- (2015) Vertical earthquake response of megawatt-sized wind turbine with soil-structure interaction effects. Earthquake engineering & structural dynamics (Print). vol. 44 (13).
- (2014) Experimental study on the dynamic behavior of laterally loaded single pile. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 66.
- (2014) Earthquake response of pipelines on submarine slopes. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 2.
- (2014) Predictive Models for Earthquake Response of Clay and Sensitive Clay Slopes. Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering. vol. 34.