Anders Bank Blichfeld
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Evaluation of Surface-initiated Polymer brush as Anti-scaling Coating for Plate Heat Exchangers. Progress in organic coatings.
- (2019) Composition and morphology tuning during hydrothermal synthesis of SrxBa1−xNb2O6 tetragonal tungsten bronzes studied by in situ X-ray diffraction. CrysteEngComm. vol. 21 (39).
- (2018) Facile Low Temperature Hydrothermal Synthesis of BaTiO3 Nanoparticles Studied by In Situ X-ray Diffraction. Crystals. vol. 8 (6).
- (2018) Thermal evolution of the crystal structure and phase transitions of KNbO3. Royal Society Open Science. vol. 5 (6).
- (2018) Enhanced thermoelectric performance and high-temperature thermal stability of p-type Ag-doped β-Zn4Sb3. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 6 (9).
- (2018) Thermoelectric properties of Cu2Se1−xTex solid solutions. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 6 (16).
- (2017) Structure and Optical Properties of Titania-PDMS Hybrid Nanocomposites Prepared by In Situ Non-Aqueous Synthesis. Nanomaterials. vol. 7 (12).
- (2017) Experimental Investigation of Zinc Antimonide Thin Film Thermoelectric Element over Wide Range of Operating Conditions. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 214 (11).
- (2017) Revealing the Slow Decomposition Kinetics of Type-I clathrate Ba8Ga16Ge30. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (24).
- (2017) Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance through Tuning Bonding Energy in Cu2Se1–xSx Liquid-like Materials. Chemistry of Materials. vol. 29 (15).
- (2017) Extremely low thermal conductivity and high thermoelectric performance in liquid-like Cu2Se1-xSx polymorphic materials. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 5 (34).
- (2017) Ultrahigh thermoelectric performance in Cu2−ySe0.5S0.5 liquid-like materials. Materials today physics. vol. 1.
- (2017) High thermoelectric performance and low thermal conductivity in Cu2−yS1/3Se1/3Te1/3 liquid-like materials with nanoscale mosaic structures. Nano Energy. vol. 42.