Background and activities
2016- PhD candidate in Telematics, NTNU
2006-2016 System analyst, interaction designer and concept developer
2002-2006 Cand.Scient in Human-Computer Interaction, NTNU
2000-2002 Front-end developer
1998-2000 Bachelor (Høgskoleingiør) in Computer Engineering, NTNU
Current research interest:
Cloud-supported Autonomous Device Management
I'm studying how to use cognitive computing in the cloud to support autonomous Wireless Sensor-Actuator Networks (WSANs). The goal is to identify and provide the mechanisms that devices need to make better decisions about their data gathering, self-maintenance, and energy budget.
Keywords: Cognitive computing, Internet of things, cloud support, autonomous sensor networks, machine learning, device management, energy efficiency.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Analysis and Visualization of Urban Emission Measurements in Smart Cities. International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT) ; Vienna. 2018-03-26 - 2018-03-29.
- (2018) Towards Cognitive IoT: Autonomous Prediction Model Selection for Solar-Powered Nodes. 2018 IEEE International Congress on Internet of Things (ICIOT).
- (2017) Towards Cognitive Device Management: A Testbed to Explore Autonomy for Constrained IoT Devices. The 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2017) ; Linz. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-25.
- (2017) Solar Energy Prediction for Constrained IoT Nodes based on Public Weather Forecasts. The 7th International Conference on the Internet of Things - IoT 2017 . ACM; Linz. 2017-10-22 - 2017-10-25.
- (2017) Fog Computing in Healthcare – A Review and Discussion. IEEE Access. vol. 5.
- (2017) Machine Learning in IoT for Autonomous, Adaptive Sensing. ERCIM News. vol. 2017 (110).