Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Contrasting spatial, temporal and environmental patterns in observation and specimen based species occurrence data. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2018) Modelling climate change effects on Atlantic salmon: Implications for mitigation in regulated rivers. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 631-632.
- (2017) Amphibian recovery after a decrease in acidic precipitation. Ambio. vol. 47 (3).
- (2017) Hydropower impacts on reservoir fish populations are modified by environmental variation. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 618.
- (2017) Catchment vegetation and temperature mediating trophic interactions and production in plankton communities. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2017) Spatial diffusion modelling of juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) shows ontogenetic increase in movement rates. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 74 (2).
- (2017) Linking watershed and microhabitat characteristics: effects on production of Atlantic salmonids (Salmo salar and Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 26 (2).
- (2017) When soft waters becomes softer; drivers of critically low levels of Ca in Norwegian lakes. Limnology and Oceanography. vol. 62 (1).
- (2017) Community structure affects trophic ontogeny in a predatory fish. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Interactions between local population density and limited habitat resources determine movements of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 74 (12).
- (2016) Community structure influences species’ abundance along environmental gradients. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 85 (1).
- (2016) From greening to browning: Catchment vegetation development and reduced S-deposition promote organic carbon load on decadal time scales in Nordic lakes. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Otolith size differences during early life of dwarf and cannibal Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 25 (2).
- (2016) Water browning mediates predatory decimation of the Arctic fairy shrimp Branchinecta paludosa. Freshwater Biology. vol. 61 (3).
- (2014) Distance decay of similarity, effects of environmental noise and ecological heterogeneity among species in the spatio-temporal dynamics of a dispersal-limited community. Ecography. vol. 37 (2).
- (2014) Unimodal response of fish yield to dissolved organic carbon. Ecology Letters. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) The impact of introduced pike (Esox lucius L.) on allopatric brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) in a small stream. Hydrobiologia. vol. 744 (1).
- (2014) Linking embryonic temperature with adult reproductive investment in Atlantic salmon Salmo salar. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 515.
- (2013) Historical abundance and spatial distributions of spawners determine juvenile habitat accessibility in salmon: implications for population dynamics and management targets. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (9).
- (2013) Ice-dependent winter survival of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 3 (3).