Background and activities
Research focus on methods and models for resource planning og control. Since 2015, I have been working together with the healthcare sector on projects related to resource planning of imaging equipment (MRI and CT), surgery scheduling, personnel scheduling, and planning of activities in outpatient clinics.
My doctoral thesis considered optimization of ICT services and data centers in the cloud computing area with a special focus on quality of service and power usage.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Block scheduling at magnetic resonance imaging labs. Operations Research for Health Care. vol. 18.
- (2017) Adaptive large neighborhood search heuristics for multi-tier service deployment problems in clouds. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 259 (3).
- (2017) Simulation of the response time distribution of fault-tolerant multi-tier cloud services. Journal of Simulation. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) A branch and price approach for deployment of multi-tier software services in clouds. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 75.
- (2015) Deployment of replicated multi-tier services in cloud data centres. International Journal of Cloud Computing. vol. 4 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Approximating the Response Time Distribution of Fault-tolerant Multi-tier Cloud Services. 2013 IEEE/ACM 6th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing.
- (2016) Optimization-based Resource Allocation in Cloud Computing. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1418-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:39).