Background and activities
- MOL3100 - Introduction to Molecular Medicine with Project
- MOL3000 - Introduction to Molecular Medicine
- MOL4901 - Master's Thesis in Nanotechnology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Intracellular IL-32 regulates mitochondrial metabolism, proliferation, and differentiation of malignant plasma cells. iScience.
- (2021) Bystander memory T cells and IMiD/checkpoint therapy in multiple myeloma: A dangerous tango?. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 12:636375.
- (2020) Receptor binding competition: A paradigm for regulating TGF-β family action. Cytokine & growth factor reviews.
- (2020) Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 Gene Therapy in Mice Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, But Has a Negative Impact on Bone. JBMR Plus. vol. 4 (1).
- (2020) Monoclonal immunoglobulins promote bone loss in multiple myeloma. Blood.
- (2020) Conversion of ATP to adenosine by CD39 and CD73 in multiple myeloma can be successfully targeted together with adenosine receptor A2A blockade. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- (2019) Why do myeloma patients have bone disease? A historical perspective. Blood reviews. vol. 00:100646.
- (2019) Myeloma-derived extracellular vesicles mediate HGF/c-Met signaling in osteoblast-like cells. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 383 (1).
- (2018) BMP4 Gene Therapy Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, but Has a Negative Impact on Bone. Blood. vol. 132.
- (2018) Whole-Exome and mRNA Sequencing of Multiple Myeloma Reveal Transformation to a More High-Risk and Proliferative Tumor at Relapse. Blood.
- (2018) PD1 is expressed on exhausted T cells as well as virus specific memory CD8+ T cells in the bone marrow of myeloma patients. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (62).
- (2018) Artesunate shows potent anti-tumor activity in B-cell lymphoma. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 11:23.
- (2018) A gain-of-function mutation in EPO in familial erythrocytosis. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 378 (10).
- (2017) TGF-β contamination of purified recombinant GDF15. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0187349 (11).
- (2017) Monitoring multiple myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Cytotoxicity of poly(Alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 18 (11).
- (2017) Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Advances. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).