Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) BMP4 Gene Therapy Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, but Has a Negative Impact on Bone. Blood. vol. 132.
- (2018) Whole-Exome and mRNA Sequencing of Multiple Myeloma Reveal Transformation to a More High-Risk and Proliferative Tumor at Relapse. Blood.
- (2018) PD1 is expressed on exhausted T cells as well as virus specific memory CD8+ T cells in the bone marrow of myeloma patients. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (62).
- (2018) Artesunate shows potent anti-tumor activity in B-cell lymphoma. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 11:23.
- (2018) A gain-of-function mutation in EPO in familial erythrocytosis. New England Journal of Medicine. vol. 378 (10).
- (2017) TGF-β contamination of purified recombinant GDF15. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0187349 (11).
- (2017) Monitoring multiple myeloma by quantification of recurrent mutations in serum. Haematologica. vol. 102 (7).
- (2017) Cytotoxicity of poly(Alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticles. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 18 (11).
- (2017) Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Advances. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2016) VOLIN and KJON—Two novel hyperdiploid myeloma cell lines. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Erythropoietin (EPO)-receptor signaling induces cell death of primary myeloma cells in vitro. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. vol. 9 (75).
- (2015) The impact of chain length and flexibility in the interaction between sulfated alginates and HGF and FGF-2. Biomacromolecules. vol. 16 (11).
- (2015) The natural compound forskolin synergizes with dexamethasone to induce cell death in myeloma cells via BIM. Scientific Reports. vol. 5:13001.
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Perturbation of the c-Myc-Max Protein-Protein Interaction via Synthetic α-Helix Mimetics. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 58 (7).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.