Anders G. Finstad
Background and activities
- BI1003 - Ecology, Behaviour and Evolution
- BI3037 - Freshwater Ecology
- BI2001 - Biogeography and Biosystematics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Impacts of piscicide-induced fish removal on resource use and trophic diversity of lake invertebrates. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 835.
- (2022) Maximizing citizen scientists’ contribution to automated species recognition. Scientific Reports. vol. 12.
- (2021) Population consequences of climate change through effects on functional traits of lentic brown trout in the sub-Arctic. Scientific Reports. vol. 11.
- (2021) The effects of nutritional state, sex and body size on the marine migration behaviour of sea trout. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 665.
- (2021) Species interactions, environmental gradients and body size shape population niche width. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 91.
- (2021) Spatiotemporal variation in climatic conditions across ecosystems. Climate Research (CR). vol. 86.
- (2021) Long-term responses of benthic invertebrates to rotenone treatment. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management.
- (2021) Open Data Practices among Users of Primary Biodiversity Data. BioScience. vol. 71 (11).
- (2021) Forecasting the future establishment of invasive alien freshwater fish species. Journal of Applied Ecology. vol. 58 (11).
- (2021) Modelling temperature-driven changes in species associations across freshwater communities. Global Change Biology. vol. 28 (1).
- (2021) Beyond ecological opportunity: prey diversity rather than abundance shapes predator niche variation. Freshwater Biology. vol. 66 (1).
- (2020) Holocene extinctions of a top predator—Effects of time, habitat area and habitat subdivision. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 89 (5).
- (2020) Omfattende spredning og bekjempelse av gjedde i Trøndelag. Vann. vol. 55 (01 2020).
- (2020) Integrating dispersal along freshwater ecosystems into species distribution models. Diversity and Distributions: A journal of biological invasions and biodiversity. vol. 26.
- (2020) Alien species in Norway: Results from quantitative ecological impact assessments. Ecological Solutions and Evidence. vol. 1 (1).
- (2019) Drivers of diet patterns in a globally distributed freshwater fish species. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 76 (8).
- (2019) Alien plants, animals, fungi and algae in Norway: an inventory of neobiota. Biological Invasions. vol. 21 (10).
- (2019) Generic ecological impact assessment of alien species (GEIAA): the third generation of assessments in Norway. Biological Invasions. vol. 21 (9).