Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Will an implementation of “Joy of Life in Nursing Homes” have positive effect for the work culture? A comparison between two Norwegian municipalities. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) A qualitative study of bereaved family caregivers: feeling of security, facilitators and barriers for rural home care and death for persons with advanced cancer. BMC Palliative Care.
- (2021) A qualitative study of bereaved family caregivers: feeling of security, facilitators and barriers for rural home care and death for persons with advanced cancer. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 20 (7).
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulty falling asleep among adolescents in Norway - a descriptive Young-Hunt3 study. Journal of Public Health (Berlin).
- (2020) Association between food patterns and difficulties in falling asleep among adolescents in Norway — a descriptive Young-Hunt3 study. Journal of Public Health (Berlin).
- (2020) Coping strategies of norwegian healthcare professionals facing perinatal death – a qualitative study. International journal of childbirth. vol. 9 (3).
- (2020) Experiences with perinatal death among midwives, obstetricians and assistant nurses: Results from a qualitative study in Norway. International Journal of Health Professions. vol. 7 (1).
- (2020) The Art of Caring in Selected Norwegian Nursing Homes: A Qualitative Approach. International Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 13 (2).
- (2020) Associations Between Nurse–Patient Interaction and Sense of Coherence Among Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Residents. Journal of Holistic Nursing.
- (2020) Evaluering av undervisningsopplegg i arbeidsmiljø og konflikthåndtering. Læring om læring. vol. 5 (1).
- (2020) Assessing quality of life in older adults: psychometric properties of the OPQoL-brief questionnaire in a nursing home population. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) Joy-of-life in cognitively intact nursing home patients: the impact of the nurse-patient interaction. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2020) Nurse-patient interaction and self-transcendence: assets for a meaningful life in nursing home residents?. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 20.
- (2019) Affective organizational commitment among nursing home employees: A longitudinal study on the influence of a health‐promoting work environment. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (4).
- (2019) Work-Related Sense of Coherence and Longitudinal Relationships with Work Engagement and Job Satisfaction. Scandinavian Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Development and psychometric properties of the Joy-of-Life-Scale in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 33 (4).
- (2018) Psychological distress in elderly people is associated with diet, wellbeing, health status, social support and physical functioning- a HUNT3 study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (205).
- (2018) Joy of life in nursing homes: A qualitative study of what constitutes the essence of joy of life in elderly individuals living in Norwegian nursing homes. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. Dec 32 (4).