Background and activities
I am an evolutionary ecologist using ancient and modern DNA to study evolution through time and space.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Ancient and modern stickleback genomes reveal the demographic constraints on adaptation. Current Biology.
- (2021) Rapid Parallel Adaptation to Anthropogenic Heavy Metal Pollution. Molecular Biology and Evolution (MBE).
- (2020) Inference of natural selection from ancient DNA. Evolution Letters. vol. 4 (2).
- (2020) Phylogenomics and species delimitation for effective conservation of manta and devil rays. Molecular Ecology. vol. 29 (24).
- (2020) Building genomic infrastructure: Sequencing platinum-standard reference-quality genomes of all cetacean species. Marine mammal science. vol. 36 (4).