Background and activities
Responsible for the lab for Metallography (sample preparation, cutting, polishing) in K2-022 (Kjemiblokk-2), as well as optical microscope in K2-032a.
- IMAK2010 - Material Properties and Use
- IMAK2013 - Corrosion
- TMAK1002 - Basic Materials Technology
- TMAK3001 - Bachelor Thesis Materials Technology
- IMAK2012 - Material and Process Selection
- IMAK2011 - Material Testing and Characterization
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Shallow Impurity Band in ZrNiSn. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 127 (4).
- (2020) Distinguishing space groups by electron channelling: centrosymmetric full-Heusler or non-centrosymmetric half-Heusler?. Acta Crystallographica Section A: Foundations and Advances. vol. A76.
- (2019) ZnCr2O4 Inclusions in ZnO Matrix Investigated by Probe-Corrected STEM-EELS. Materials. vol. 12.
- (2016) Ternary Phases (Heusler) in the System Ti-Co-Sn. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions E. vol. 3 (4).
- (2014) Syntese- og diffraksjonsstudie av faser i systemene Nb–Fe–Sb og Ti–Co–Sn. Universitetet i Oslo. 2014.