Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Linear space properties of H^p spaces of Dirichlet series. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society. vol. 372 (9).
- (2018) Pseudomoments of the Riemann zeta function. Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 50 (4).
- (2018) Extreme values of the Riemann zeta function and its argument. Mathematische Annalen. vol. 372.
- (2018) Note on the resonance method for the Riemann zeta function. Operator Theory: Advances and Applications. vol. 261.
- (2017) Non-existence of (76,30,8,14) strongly regular graph. Linear Algebra and its Applications. vol. 527.
- (2017) Large greatest common divisor sums and extreme values of the Riemann zeta function. Duke mathematical journal. vol. 166 (9).
- (2017) Bernstein inequalities with nondoubling weights. Journal of the European Mathematical Society (Print). vol. 19 (1).
- (2016) Gal-type GCD sums beyond the critical line. Journal of Number Theory. vol. 166.
- (2016) Helson's problem for sums of a random multiplicative function. Mathematika. vol. 62 (1).
- (2015) An inequality of Hardy-Littlewood type for Dirichlet polynomials. Journal of Number Theory. vol. 150.
- (2015) GCD sums and complete sets of square-free numbers. Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 47 (1).
- (2014) Mesh ratios for best-packing and limits of minimal energy configurations. Acta Mathematica Hungarica. vol. 142 (1).
- (2014) Minimal N-Point Diameters and f-Best-Packing constants in R d. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society. vol. 142 (3).
- (2014) Well-separated spherical designs. Constructive approximation. vol. 41 (1).
- (2014) GCD sums and complete sets of square-free numbers. Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 47 (1).
- (2014) On Borsuk's Conjecture for Two-Distance Sets. Discrete & Computational Geometry. vol. 51 (3).
- (2013) On a family of strongly regular graphs with lambda=1. Journal of combinatorial theory. Series B (Print). vol. 103 (4).
- (2013) Optimal asymptotic bounds for spherical designs. Annals of Mathematics. vol. 178 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) There Is No Strongly Regular Graph with Parameters (460, 153, 32, 60). Contemporary computational mathematics—a celebration of the 80th birthday of Ian Sloan.