Postdoctoral ResearcherDepartment of Information Security and Communication Technology Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Fuzzy logic model for digital forensics: A trade-off between accuracy, complexity and interpretability. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- (2017) Big data analytics by automated generation of fuzzy rules for Network Forensics Readiness. Applied Soft Computing. vol. 52.
- (2016) Data-driven Approach to Information Sharing using Data Fusion and Machine Learning for Intrusion Detection. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 2016.
- (2016) Memory access patterns for malware detection. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 2016.
- (2016) Intelligent generation of fuzzy rules for network firewalls based on the analysis of large-scale network traffic dumps. International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems. vol. 13 (3-4).
- (2016) Multinomial classification of web attacks using improved fuzzy rules learning by Neuro-Fuzzy. International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems. vol. 13 (1).
- (2016) Malware Beaconing Detection by Mining Large-scale DNS Logs for Targeted Attack Identification. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology: An International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology. vol. 10 (4).
- (2016) Cyber security risk assessment of a DDoS attack. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9866.
- (2017) IEEE Big Data 1st International Workshop on Big Data Analytic for Cyber Crime Investigation and Prevention 2017. IEEE. 2017. ISBN 978-1-5386-2715-0.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Dynamic feature-based expansion of fuzzy sets in Neuro-Fuzzy for proactive malware detection. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) Evolutionary optimization of on-line multilayer perceptron for similarity-based access control. 2017 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN).
- (2017) A Deep Neuro-Fuzzy method for multi-label malware classification and fuzzy rules extraction. 2017 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) Proceedings.
- (2017) Cyber Crime Investigations in the Era of Big Data. IEEE Big Data 1st International Workshop on Big Data Analytic for Cyber Crime Investigation and Prevention 2017.
- (2016) Soft Computing and Hybrid Intelligence for Decision Support in Forensics Science. IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics: Cybersecurity and Big Data.
- (2016) Understanding Neuro-Fuzzy on a Class of Multinomial Malware Detection Problems. IEEE International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN).
- (2016) Quantitative Risk, Statistical Methods and the Four Quadrants for Information Security. Risks and Security of Internet and Systems: 10th International Conference, CRiSIS 2015, Mytilene, Lesbos Island, Greece, July 20-22, 2015, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2015) A New Method for an Optimal SOM Size Determination in Neuro-Fuzzy for the Digital Forensics Applications. Advances in Computational Intelligence; 13th International Work-Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, IWANN 2015, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, June 10-12, 2015. Proceedings, Part II.
- (2015) A new method of fuzzy patches construction in Neuro-Fuzzy for malware detection. Proceedings of the 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology, Eusflat-15.
- (2015) Automated generation of fuzzy rules from large-scale network traffic analysis in Digital Forensics Investigations. 2015 Seventh International Conference of Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition (SoCPaR 2015).
- (2015) Towards Improvement of Multinomial Classification Accuracy of Neuro-Fuzzy for Digital Forensics Applications. Hybrid Intelligent Systems - proceedings of 15th International Conference HIS 2015 on Hybrid Intelligent Systems.