Background and activities
Associate professor attached to the project "Elder abuse in residential care settings - a multi-method study on abuse and neglect of older patients in Norwegian nursing homes", financed by The Research Council in Norway (HelseVel).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Factors associated with staff-to-resident abuse in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Elder abuse in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20 (9).
- (2020) Resident-to-resident aggression in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 20.
- (2020) A literature review of survey instruments used to measure staff-to-resident abuse in residential care settings. Nursing Open. vol. 00.
- (2014) Internet use among mothers of young children in Norway-a survey of Internet habits and perceived parental competence when caring for a sick child. Journal of Public Health (Berlin). vol. 22 (5).
- (2013) Multimedia based health information to parents in a pediatric acute ward: A randomized controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 93 (3).