Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Rigid head-neck responses to unpredictable perturbations in patients with long standing neck pain does not change with treatment. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (8).
- (2020) Modeling movement-induced errors in AC electromagnetic trackers. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics. vol. Aug 26.
- (2019) Health competency standards in physical therapist practice. Physical Therapy. vol. 99 (9).
- (2019) Neuropsychological dysfunction in chronic fatigue syndrome and the relation between objective and subjective findings. Neuropsychology. vol. 33 (5).
- (2019) Frequency-dependent deficits in head steadiness in patients with nonspecific neck pain. Physiological Reports. vol. 5 (7).
- (2019) Relative difference among 27 functional measures in patients with knee osteoarthritis: an exploratory cross-sectional case-control study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20.
- (2019) Relative difference in muscle strength between patients with knee osteoarthritis and healthy controls when tested bilaterally and joint-inclusive: an exploratory cross-sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 20 (1).
- (2018) Patients with spondyloarthritis are equally satisfied with follow‐up by physiotherapist and rheumatologist. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 16 (3).
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy. vol. 104 (4).
- (2018) A Concurrent Cognitive Task Does Not Perturb Quiet Standing in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Pain Research & Management. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Lower regulatory frequency for postural control in patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (4).
- (2017) Increased gait variability during 5-min walking in children with cerebral palsy (CP) detected with on the feet placed accelerometers. Gait & Posture. vol. 7.
- (2017) Gross and fine motor function in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 10.
- (2017) Bilateral and multi-joint strength in patients with painful knee osteoarthritis: A case-control study. Gait & Posture. vol. 57.
- (2016) Walking on a compliant surface does not enhance kinematic gait asymmetries after unilateral total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy. vol. 24 (8).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) TauG-guidance of dynamic balance control during gait initiation in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Clinical Biomechanics. vol. 37.
- (2016) Mechanisms controlling human head stabilization during random rotational perturbations in the horizontal plane revisited. Physiological Reports. vol. 4 (10).
- (2016) Altered postural control strategies in quiet standing more than 20 years after rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament. Gait & Posture. vol. 46.
- (2015) Frame-difference analysis of video-recorded laser-beam projections. Manual Therapy. vol. 20 (6).