Ann-Sissel Teialeret Ulset
Background and activities
Areas of speciality/Fields of responsibility
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sterilization effects on the handling and degradation properties of calcium phosphate cements containing poly (D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) porogens and carboxymethyl cellulose. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part B - Applied biomaterials. vol. 107 (7).
- (2018) Macromolecular acidic coating increases shelf life by inhibition of bacterial growth. International journal of food microbiology. vol. 285.
- (2018) Cooperative Order−Disorder Transition of Carboxylated Schizophyllan in Water−Dimethylsulfoxide Mixtures. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 122 (25).
- (2017) Degradation kinetics of peptide-coupled alginates prepared via the periodate oxidation reductive amination route. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2015) Inter-laboratory evaluation of SEC-post-column calcofluor for determination of the weight-average molar mass of cereal β-glucan. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 124.
- (2015) Conformation of carboxylated schizophyllan in aqueous solution. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 134.
- (2014) Effects of physical and chemical treatments on the molecular weight and degradation of alginate-hydroxyapatite composites. Macromolecular Bioscience. vol. 14 (6).
- (2014) Influence of amino acids, buffers, and pH on the γ-irradiation-induced degradation of alginates. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (12).
- (2010) Mechanical Properties of Mammalian and Fish Gelatins as a Function of the Contents of alpha-Chain, beta-Chain, and Low and High Molecular Weight Fractions. Food Biophysics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) Cross-Linking and Depolymerisation of gamma-Irradiated Fish Gelatin and Porcine Gelatin Studied by SEC-MALLS and SDS-PAGE: A Comparative Study. Journal of Biomaterials Science. Polymer Edition. vol. 21 (6-7).
- (2009) Mechanical properties of mammalian and fish gelatins based on their weight average molecular weight and molecular weight distribution. Food Hydrocolloids. vol. 23 (8).