Ann Elisabet Østvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Differences in expression of PPARγ in small intestine vs. colon impact the effect of 5-aminosalicylates in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Whole-genome RNA sequencing in collagenous colitis: a subgroup analysis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) The Water Channel Aquaporin 8 is a Critical Regulator of Intestinal Fluid Homeostasis in Collagenous Colitis. Journal of Crohn's and colitis. vol. 14 (7).
- (2020) European guidelines on microscopic colitis: United European Gastroenterology (UEG) and European Microscopic Colitis Group (EMCG) statements and recommendations. United European Gastroenterology journal.
- (2020) Gene expression landscape of epithelial monolayer in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as biomarker in collagenous colitis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Intestinal Epithelial Cells Express Immunomodulatory ISG15 During Active Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's Disease. Journal of Crohn's and colitis.
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (10).
- (2018) Expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) in the gut in Crohn's disease. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 374 (2).
- (2018) Tu1753 - type 1 Interferon Signaling in Intestinal Epithelial Cells During Active Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology. vol. 154 (6).
- (2017) Fecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a biomarker for inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) Expression of CCL20 and its corresponding receptor CCR6 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease, and TLR3 mediates CCL20 expression in colonic epithelial cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0141710 (11).
- (2014) Mucosal toll-like receptor 3-dependent synthesis of complement factor B and systemic complement activation in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 20 (6).
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2013) REG gene expression in inflamed and healthy colon mucosa explored by in situ hybridisation. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 352 (3).
- (2013) Expression of Toll-like receptor-3 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease and mediates the excessive release of lipocalin 2. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2013) Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: Potential role of mucosal toll-like 3 receptor stimulation. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 19 (2).
- (2012) Dissecting the IBD Transcriptome. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 18.
- (2012) Induction of Lipocalin-2 in Colonic Epithelial Cells in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 18.