Background and activities
Main fields of competence
• Structural and mechanical engineering
• Structural reliability
• Stochastic mechanics
TMAS2009 Mechanical Engineering Design 2 (Spring 2017)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Drag of Clean and Fouled Net Panels – Measurements and Parameterization of Fouling. PLoS ONE.
- (2014) Seasonal increase in sea temperature triggers pancreas disease outbreaks in Norwegian salmon farms. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 37 (8).
- (2012) Mathematical modelling of mixing of salt in minced meat by bowl-cutter. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 112 (3).
- (2009) Resistance of aquaculture net cage materials to biting by Atlantic Cod (Gadus morhua). Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 40 (3).
- (2009) Temporary-creep and post-creep properties of aquaculture netting materials. Ocean Engineering. vol. 36 (12-13).
- (2007) Tensile properties for netting materials used in aquaculture net cages. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 37 (3).
- (2006) Estimation of failure probabilities of linear dynamic systems by importance sampling. Sadhana (Bangalore). vol. 31 (4).