Anne Hildur Henriksen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Changes in and predictors of pain and mortality in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 171.
- (2020) GOLD classifications, COPD hospitalization, and all-cause mortality in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: The HUNT study. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15.
- (2020) Spirometric Classifications of COPD Severity as Predictive Markers for Clinical Outcomes: The HUNT Study. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. vol. 203 (8).
- (2020) Hypogammaglobulinemia and risk of exacerbation and mortality in patients with COPD. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15.
- (2020) Impaired Respiratory Function in Women With PCOS Compared With Matched Controls From a Population-Based Study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM). vol. 105 (1).
- (2019) Comparison of pre‐ and post‐bronchodilator lung function as predictors of mortality: The HUNT Study. Respirology (Carlton South. Print).
- (2018) Distinct pain profiles in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 13.
- (2018) Prevalence and trend of COPD from 1995–1997 to 2006–2008: The HUNT study, Norway. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 138.
- (2018) Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D, vitamin D supplement and asthma control: The HUNT study. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 136.
- (2018) Comparison of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, white blood cell count and clinical status in diagnosing pneumonia in patients hospitalized with acute exacerbations of COPD: A prospective observational study. Chronic Respiratory Disease. vol. 16.
- (2017) The prevalence and symptom profile of asthma-COPD overlap: The HUNT Study. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15 (1).
- (2017) Does an integrated care intervention for COPD patients have long-term effects on quality of life and patient activation? A prospective, open, controlled single-center intervention study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0167887 (1).
- (2016) Physical activity and lung function decline in adults with asthma: The HUNT Study. Respirology (Carlton South. Print). vol. 22 (2).
- (2016) Vitamin D and lung function decline in adults with asthma: the HUNT study. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 183 (8).
- (2016) Distinct symptom experiences in subgroups of patients with COPD. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Neutrophil CD64 Expression as a Diagnostic Marker in Patients Hospitalized with Exacerbations of COPD: A Prospective Observational Study. Lung. vol. 193 (5).
- (2015) Long term effects of an integrated care intervention on hospital utilization in patients with severe COPD: A single centre controlled study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Impact of pneumonia on hospitalizations due to acute exacerbations of COPD. Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Collaboration between municipal and specialist public health care in tuberculosis screening in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) The development of an integrated care model for patients with severe or very severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): THE COPD-Home model. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).