Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Plasma membrane damage causes NLRP3 activation and pyroptosis during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. Nature Communications. vol. 11:2270.
- (2020) Antibiotic treatment routes Mycobacterium avium to phagolysosomes without triggering proinflammatory cytokine production in human Mϕs. Journal of Leukocyte Biology.
- (2019) Global assessment of Mycobacterium avium subsp. hominissuis genetic requirement for growth and virulence. mSystems. vol. 4 (6).
- (2019) Genetic Variation/Evolution and Differential Host Responses Resulting from In-Patient Adaptation of Mycobacterium avium. Infection and Immunity. vol. 87 (4).
- (2016) A-kinase anchoring protein AKAP95 is a novel regulator of ribosomal RNA synthesis. The FEBS Journal. vol. 283 (4).
- (2015) Keap1 regulates inflammatory signaling in Mycobacterium avium-infected human macrophages. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 112 (31).
- (2014) Lipocalin 2 imparts selective pressure on bacterial growth in the bladder and is elevated in women with urinary tract infection. Journal of Immunology. vol. 193 (12).
- (2013) Dynamics of immune effector mechanisms during infection with Mycobacterium aviumin C57BL/6 mice. Immunology. vol. 140 (2).
- (2006) In vitro reprogramming of nuclei and cells. Methods in molecular biology.
- (2003) In vitro modulation of the interaction between HA95 and LAPβ2 by cAMP signaling. Biochemistry.
- (2001) Expression and alternative splicing of c-ret RNA in papillary thyroid carcinomas. Oncogene. vol. 20 (7).
- (2002) Cloning, chracterization and initial functionalstudies of novel ret splice variants from human papillary thyroid carsinomas. Universitetet i Bergen. 2002.