Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Aquaculture-driven evolution: distribution of pyrethroid resistance in the salmon louse throughout the North Atlantic in the years 2000–2017. ICES Journal of Marine Science. vol. 77 (5).
- (2019) Salmon lice sampled from wild Atlantic salmon and sea trout throughout Norway display high frequencies of the genotype Associated with pyrethroid resistance. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 11.
- (2019) Comparing life cycle assessment (LCA) of salmonid aquaculture production systems: Status and perspectives. Sustainability. vol. 11:2517 (9).
- (2017) Establishment of a non-invasive method for stress evaluation in farmed salmon based on direct fecal corticoid metabolites measurement. Fish and Shellfish Immunology. vol. 66.
- (2017) The Phe362Tyr mutation conveying resistance to organophosphates occurs in high frequencies in salmon lice collected from wild salmon and trout. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:14258.
- (2017) PCR survey for Paramoeba perurans in fauna, environmental samples and fish associated with marine farming sites for Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 40 (5).
- (2016) Liquid fat, a potential abiotic vector for horizontal transmission of salmonid alphavirus?. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 39 (5).
- (2014) Seasonal increase in sea temperature triggers pancreas disease outbreaks in Norwegian salmon farms. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 37 (8).
- (2014) Transmission dynamics of pancreas disease (PD) in a Norwegian fjord: Aspects of water transport, contact networks and infection pressure among salmon farms. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 37 (2).
- (2013) Estimation of the reproduction number of salmon pancreas disease virus subtype 3 in homogeneously mixed populations of Norwegian farmed Atlantic salmon. Preventive Veterinary Medicine. vol. 111 (3-4).
- (2010) Lack of evidence for vertical transmission of SAV 3 using gametes of Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., exposed by natural and experimental routes. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 33 (11).
- (2004) Modelling the advection and diffusion of eggs and larvae of Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides) in the north-east Arctic. Fisheries Oceanography. vol. 13 (6).
- (2004) Modelling the advection and diffusion of eggs and larvae of Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides) in the north-east Arctic. Fisheries Oceanography. vol. 13.
- (2002) Systems Dynamics of Barents Sea Capelin. ICES Journal of Marine Science. vol. 59.
- (2001) Maturity classes and spawning behaviour of Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides). Fisheries Research. vol. 51 (2-3).
- (1999) Early development of Northeast Arctic Greenland halibut (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides). Journal of Northwest Atlantic Fishery Science. vol. 25.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Immunology and stress responses during dual infection with salmonid alphavirus and Paramoeba perurans in farmed Atlantic salmon. Blue Growth: Aquaculture, Fisheries, Market and Health Perspectives..
- (2018) Screening for viruses in salmonids from a rotenone-treated Norwegian river. Blue Growth: Aquaculture, Fisheries, Market and Health Perspectives..
- (2017) Natural Infection Induced Immune Response against Salmonid Alphavirus in Farmed Salmon. IEEE OCEANS 2017 - Aberdeen.
- (2016) Impact of Brominated Flame Retardants on Embryo Development of Atlantic Cod (Gadus Morhua) during Early Life Stages. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.