Background and activities
Anne Vik is a consultant neurosurgeon at Department of Neurosurgery, St. Olavs University Hospital and Professor at Department of Neuroscience, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- Clinical studies of traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Diffuse/traumatic axonal injury after TBI; MRI studies
- Epidemiological studies of subarachnoidal hemorrhage (the HUNT og Tromsø studies)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Variation in monitoring and treatment policies for intracranial hypertension in traumatic brain injury: A survey in 66 neurotrauma centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. Critical Care. vol. 21:233.
- (2017) The influence of traumatic axonal injury on level of consciousness: a clinical MRI study. Brain Injury. vol. 31.
- (2016) Variation in structure and process of care in traumatic brain injury: Provider profiles of European Neurotrauma Centers participating in the CENTER-TBI study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0161367 (8).
- (2016) Mild traumatic brain injury and very early clinical magnetic resonance imaging findings: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5/6).
- (2016) Early neuropsychological findings in mild traumatic brain injury: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2016) Diffusion kurtosis imaging and postconcussional syndrome in patients with mild traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5-6).
- (2016) Moderate traumatic brain injury, acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables: an observational study. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (77).
- (2016) Traumatic axonal injury: Relationships between lesions in the early phase and diffusion tensor imaging parameters in the chronic phase of traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 94.
- (2016) Headaches in patients with previous head injuries: A population-based historical cohort study (HUNT). Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (11).
- (2016) Intracranial Pressure During Pressure Control and Pressure-Regulated Volume Control Ventilation in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury: A Randomized Crossover trial. Neurocritical Care. vol. 24 (3).
- (2015) Life after adolescent and adult moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: self-reported executive, emotional, and behavioural function 2-5 years after injury. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2015:329241.
- (2015) White matter microstructure in chronic moderate-to-severe traumatic brain injury: Impact of acute-phase injury-related variables and associations with outcome measures. Journal of Neuroscience Research. vol. 93 (7).
- (2015) Collaborative European neurotrauma effectiveness research in traumatic brain injury (CENTER-TBI): A prospective longitudinal observational study. Neurosurgery. vol. 76 (1).
- (2015) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex. vol. 25 (8).
- (2015) Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: Effect of blood alcohol concentration on Glasgow Coma Scale score and relation to computed tomography findings. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 122 (1).
- (2014) Prospective longitudinal MRI study of brain volumes and diffusion changes during the first year after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 5.
- (2014) Should patients with GCS score 13 be classified as moderate traumatic brain injury?. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.
- (2014) Moderate traumatic brain injury: acute phase course and deviations in physiological variables in the intensive care unit and at the ward. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31 (1).
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury and the importance for reduction in Glasgow Coma Scale score: An MRI study. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 31.