Background and activities
I am currently interested in model engineering, with a special focus on probabilistic models for the assessment of performance of complex technical systems. I work on mathematical foundations (including complexity issues), assessment algorithms and heuristics, modeling languages and modeling methodologies. I develop also software tools (XFTA, AltaRica, the S2ML+X toolbox...).
I am currently teaching master and PhD level courses on model-based system engineering and safety & reliability engineering as well as on (Python) programming for engineers.
You can find an updated list of publications and more information about my work on my personal webpage on the AltaRica Association website http://www.altarica-association.org/members/arauzy/arauzy.html
- TPK4520 - Project and Quality Management, Specialization Project
- PK8213 - Model Based System Engineering - Model Based Safety Assessment
- TPK5120 - Elements of Model Engineering
- TPK4186 - Advanced Tools for Performance Engineering
- PK8201 - Safety-Critical System