Background and activities
- FP4350 - Urban Theory and Planning Theory
- AAR4874 - Theories and Methods for Master Thesis
- AAR5230 - Understanding Urban Ecological Planning - self programmed
- AAR5270 - Globalisation and Urban Development
- AAR5325 - Project Development and Process
- AAR8200 - Urban Ecological Planning in Diverse Cultures
- AAR4820 - Methods for Participatory Planning, co-Design and Localizing SDGs
- AAR5400 - M.Sc. Thesis in Urban Ecological Planning
- AAR5210 - Theories in Urban Ecological Planning
- AAR5220 - Urban Contingency Practice and Planning
- AAR4525 - Urban Ecological Planning: Project Course
- AAR5390 - Practice Internship in Urban Development
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Fieldwork in my Backyard: Experiences with Threshold Learning based on Distributed Fieldworks in Project-based Courses. AMPS PROCEEDINGS SERIES.
- (2019) Exploring the Impact of Complex Multi-Level Governance Structures on the Societal Contribution of Universities to Knowledge-Based Urban Development. Social Sciences. vol. 8 (10).
- (2015) Claiming Invited and Invented Spaces : Contingencies for Insurgent Planning Practices. International Planning Studies. vol. 20 (4).
- (2008) Location theory in reverse? Location for global production in the IT industry of Bangalore. Environment and planning A. vol. 40.
- (2008) A global 'Urban roller coaster'? Connectivity changes in the world city network, 2000-2004. Regional studies. vol. 42.
- (2007) Location Theory in Reverse? – Location for global production in the IT Industry of Bangalore. Environment and planning A.
- (2007) A Global 'Urban Roller Coaster'? Connectivity Changes in the World City Network, 2000-04. Regional studies.
- (2006) Connectivity and city revival. Town & Country Planning. vol. 75 (11).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Urban Ecological Planning: Principles, value positions and application in practice. Proceedings of 54th ISOCARP Congress Bodø, Norway, October 1-5, 2018. Cool planning: changing climate & our urban future.
- (2016) Contested formality and incipient informality in Delhi’s new suburban space.: A case study in Savda Ghevra Resettlement Colony. Space, Planning and Everyday Contestations in Delhi.
- (2016) Planning Education for a Smart Urban India. Urban and Regional Planning Education:Learning for India.
- (2010) South Asian Cities in Globalization. Global Urban Analysis A Survey of Cities in Globalization.
- (2010) Indian Cities. Global Urban Analysis A Survey of Cities in Globalization.
- (2005) Globalisation and Urban Restructuring of Bangalore, India. Planning in a more Globalized and Competitive World.
- (2018) Lokalsenter, nabolag og bolig. Muligheter og barrierer for sosial integrering av flyktninger i Trondheim. 2018. ISBN 978-82-7551-212-1.