Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Association between solar insolation and a history of suicide attempts in bipolar I disorder. Journal of Psychiatric Research. vol. 113.
- (2019) Genetic Overlap Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Bipolar Disorder Implicates the MARK2 and VAC14 Genes. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Cytokines in Relation to Motor Activity in an Acute Psychiatric Population. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) Cytokines in agitated and non-agitated patients admitted to an acute psychiatric department: A cross-sectional study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (9).
- (2019) Genomic Relationships, Novel Loci, and Pleiotropic Mechanisms across Eight Psychiatric Disorders. Cell. vol. 179 (7).
- (2019) A prospective three-year follow-up study on the clinical significance of anti-neuronal antibodies in acute psychiatric disorders. Scientific Reports. vol. 10:35.
- (2019) A pragmatic effectiveness randomized controlled trial of the duration of psychiatric hospitalization in a trans- diagnostic sample of patients with acute mental illness admitted to a ward with either blue-depleted evening lighting or normal lighting conditions. Trials. vol. 20:472.
- (2019) Genome-wide association study identifies 30 loci associated with bipolar disorder. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (5).
- (2019) Biomarkers of Autoimmunity in Acute Psychiatric Disorders. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 31 (3).
- (2019) Subtle Phenotype Differences in Psychiatric Patients With and Without Serum Immunoglobulin G Antibodies to Synapsin. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:401.
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2018) Actigraphy as an objective intra‑individual marker of activity patterns in acute‑phase bipolar disorder: a case series. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (8).
- (2018) Motor activity patterns in acute schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders can be differentiated from bipolar mania and unipolar depression. Psychiatry Research. vol. 270.
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) Epitope specificity of anti-synapsin autoantibodies: Differential targeting of synapsin I domains. PLOS ONE. vol. 13:e0208636 (12).
- (2018) Genomic Dissection of Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia, Including 28 Subphenotypes. Cell. vol. 173 (7).
- (2018) The significance of anti-neuronal antibodies for acute psychiatric disorders: a retrospective case-controlled study. BMC Neuroscience. vol. 19:68.
- (2017) Solar insolation in springtime influences age of onset of bipolar I disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (6).
- (2017) Right unilateral electroconvulsive therapy does not cause more cognitive impairment than pharmacologic treatment in treatment-resistant bipolar depression: A 6-month randomized controlled trial follow-up study. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 20 (6).