Arne Henning Eide
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Factors associated with staff-to-resident abuse in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Using locational data in a novel mixed-methods sequence design: Identifying critical health care barriers for people with disabilities in Malawi. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 283.
- (2021) Using prospective methods to identify fieldwork locations favourable to understand divergences in health care accessibility. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information. vol. 10 (8).
- (2020) Elder abuse in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20 (9).
- (2020) Resident-to-resident aggression in Norwegian nursing homes: a cross-sectional exploratory study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 20.
- (2020) Omsorgsbelastning for pårørende til hjemmeboende personer med demens. Tidsskrift for velferdsforskning. vol. 23 (4).
- (2020) Addressing data deficiencies in assistive technology by using statistical matching methodology: a case study from Malawi, Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology.
- (2020) Changes in prevalence of mental disorders among internally displaced persons in central Sudan: a 1-year follow-up study. Global Mental Health (GMH). vol. 7.
- (2019) PTSD as a consequence of past conflict experience, recent exposure to violence and economic marginalization in post-conflict contexts: A study from Nepal, Guatemala and Northern Ireland. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. vol. 65 (6).
- (2019) Gaps in access and school attainments among people with and without disabilities: a case from Nepal. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2019) Exploring the Relationship Between Food Insecurity, Gender Roles and HIV/AIDS Among Tonga Carers of Disabled Children of Binga in Zimbabwe. Sexuality & Culture. vol. 23 (4).
- (2019) Change in Mental Health Stigma After a Brief Intervention Among Internally Displaced Persons in Central Sudan. Community mental health journal. vol. 55 (3).
- (2018) Combining survey data, GIS and qualitative interviews in the analysis of health service access for persons with disabilities. BMC International Health and Human Rights. vol. 18 (26).
- (2018) Access to assistive technology in two Southern African countries. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (792).
- (2018) Perceptions and satisfaction of caregivers regarding rehabilitation services from selected rehabilitation centres in the Western Cape. African Journal of Disability. vol. 7 (a415).
- (2018) Education, work, and motherhood in low and middle income countries: a review of equality challenges and opportunities for women with disabilities. Social Inclusion. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) The perceived needs-access gap for health services among persons with disabilities in a rural area within South Africa. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2017) Prevalence of HIV infection among people with disabilities: a population-based observational study in Yaoundé, Cameroon (HandiVIH). The Lancet HIV. vol. 4 (4).
- (2017) Faktorer som påvirker overgangen fra høyere utdanning til arbeidslivet for ergoterapeuter med funksjonsnedsettelse. Ergoterapeuten. vol. 60 (1).
- (2017) Disability and equity in global health. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.