Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Can major sport events attract tourists? : a study of media information and explicit memory. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. vol. 16 (2).
- (2014) How to recover trust in the banking industry? A game theory approach to empirical analyses of bank and corporate customer relationships. International Journal of Bank Marketing. vol. 32 (4).
- (2011) If the Supplier's Human Capital Walks Away, Where Would the Customer Go?. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing. vol. 18 (3).
- (2006) The effect of information collection behavior on market performance: The role of partner relationships. Advances in International Marketing.
- (2004) Communication strategies and the costs of adapting to opportunism in an interfirm marketing system. 2004. ISBN 8270426407.