Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Safety, productivity and predicted contribution of a surgical task-sharing programme in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 104 (10).
- (2017) Interview-based versus self-reported anal incontinence using St Mark´s incontinence score. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2016) The Surgical Workforce and Surgical Provider Productivity in Sierra Leone: A Countrywide Inventory. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 40 (6).
- (2016) Two countries – Two treatment strategies for rectal cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 121 (3).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomized controlled trial. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 35 (8).
- (2016) Do pelvic floor muscle exercises reduce postpartum anal incontinence? A randomised controlled trial. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 124 (4).
- (2016) Bedside dressing changes for open abdomen in the intensive care unit is safe and time and staff efficient. Critical Care. vol. 20 (164).
- (2016) Open Abdomen Treated with Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: Indications, Management and Survival. World Journal of Surgery. vol. 41 (1).
- (2016) Radiation therapy did not induce long-term changes in rectal mucosa: Results from the randomized scandinavian prostate cancer group 7 trial. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. vol. 95 (4).
- (2016) Complications and risk prediction in treatment of elderly patients with rectal cancer. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 31 (1).
- (2016) National early rectal cancer treatment revisited. Diseases of the Colon & Rectum. vol. 59 (7).
- (2015) Assessment of caesarean section and inguinal hernia repair as proxy indicators of total number of surgeries. The Lancet. vol. 385.
- (2015) Assessing cesarean section and inguinal hernia repair as proxy indicators of the total number of surgeries performed in Sierra Leone in 2012. Surgery. vol. 157 (5).
- (2015) Who is performing surgery in low-income settings: a countrywide inventory of the surgical workforce distribution and scope of practice in Sierra Leone. The Lancet. vol. 385.
- (2015) Met and unmet need for surgery in Sierra Leone: a comprehensive retrospective countrywide survey from all healthcare facilities performing surgery in 2012. Surgery. vol. 157 (6).
- (2015) Rates of caesarean section and total volume of surgery in Sierra Leone: a retrospective survey. The Lancet. vol. 385.
- (2015) Met and unmet needs for surgery in Sierra Leone: A comprehensive, retrospective, countrywide survey from all health care facilities performing operations in 2012. Surgery. vol. 157 (6).
- (2015) Nationwide improvement of rectal cancer treatment outcomes in Norway, 1993-2010. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (10).
- (2015) Anal incontinence among first time mothers - What happens in pregnancy and the first year after delivery?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 94 (9).
- (2014) Anal incontinence and Quality of Life in late pregnancy: A cross-sectional study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 121 (8).