Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) WOODliDO. Institutt for byggekunst form og farge, Fakultet for arkitektur og billedkunst, NTNU, Krigsseilerplassen. 2014.
- (2015) Stargazing structure in Rindal. 2015. ISBN 978-82-7551-112-4.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. 2014. ISBN 978-82-7551-102-5.
- (2012) fem x fem : learning in real life scale. 2012. ISBN 978-82-7551-081-3.
- (2012) Birdwatching Tower in Rindal. 2012. ISBN 978-82-7551-077-6.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Didactic concepts within teaching architecture in one to one scale - two cases. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2016) What can architecture students learn about wood and wood science & engineering students about architecture?. World Conference on Timber Engineering (WCTE 2016).
- (2016) Full scale in four months - Objectives, methods and results. Structures and Architecture Beyond their Limits.
- (2015) Introduction. Stargazing structure in Rindal.
- (2014) Stargazing Structure in Rindal. Stargazing Structure in Rindal.
- (2013) The advantage of full-size construction as an educational tool in architecture education. Structures and Architecture – Concepts, Applications and Challenges.
- (2012) Introduction. Birdwatching Tower in Rindal.