Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Large floating structure with free-floating, self-stabilizing tanks for hydrocarbon storage. Energies. vol. 12 (18).
- (2015) Experimental and analytical studies of geosynthetic tubes filled with expanded clay lightweight aggregate. Geosynthetics International. vol. 22 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Initial Design of a Double Curved Floating Bridge and Global Hydrodynamic Responses Under Environmental Conditions. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 9: Offshore Geotechnics; Torgeir Moan Honoring Symposium.
- (2016) Determination of pull-out strength and interface friction of geosynthetic reinforcement embedded in expanded clay LWA. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Geotechnical Meeting.
- (2016) Effects of deflection wall on run-up height of debris flow. Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice - Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Landslides.
- (2014) Observations of condition and functionality of soil-filled geosynthetic bags for erosion protection purposes along an Arctic coastline. 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics, Berlin, Germany 21-25 September 2014; ICG 2014.
- (2014) Construction of retaining walls combining geosynthetic reinforcement and expanded clay lightweight aggregates. 10th International Conference on Geosynthetics, Berlin, Germany 21-25 September 2014; ICG 2014.
- (2012) Use of geosynthetics for coastal protection in Arctic areas. Proceedings of the 5th European Geosynthetics Congress.
- (2012) Transportation Infrastructure on Soft Sensitive Clays: Some Essential Aspects and Examples. Advances in Transportation Geotechnics II : Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Transportation Geotechnics (2nd ICTG), Hokkaido, Japan, 10-12 september 2012.
- (2009) Application of geosynthetics reinforcement in freezing thawing roads: A case study from Norway. Geotechnics of soft soils : focus on ground improvement : proceedings of the second International Workshop on Geotechnics of Soft Soils, Glasgow, Scotland, 3-5 September 2008.
- (2019) Design of roads using frost insulation materials – case study new E6 in Hedmark, Norway. 2019.