Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Investigation of the effect of clinically relevant interferents on glucose monitoring using near‐infrared spectroscopy. Journal of Biophotonics.
- (2021) Beyond the 2D limit: étendue-squeezing line-focus solar concentrators. Optics Letters. vol. 46 (1).
- (2021) Free-standing tantalum pentoxide waveguides for gas sensing in the mid-infrared. Optical Materials Express. vol. 11 (9).
- (2021) Spectral shaping of ring resonator transmission response. Optics Express. vol. 29.
- (2020) Impact of Silanization Parameters and Antibody Immobilization Strategy on Binding Capacity of Photonic Ring Resonators. Sensors. vol. 20 (11).
- (2020) Waveguide asymmetric long-period grating couplers as refractive index sensors. Optics Express. vol. 28 (16).
- (2020) Infrared measurements of glucose in peritoneal fluid with a tuneable quantum cascade laser. Biomedical Optics Express. vol. 11 (7).
- (2020) Convolutional neural networks for classification and regression analysis of one-dimensional spectral data. arXiv.org.
- (2020) Signal enhancement in microstructured silicon attenuated total reflection elements with quantum cascade laser-based spectroscopy. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering.
- (2020) Mid-infrared spectroscopy with a fiber-coupled tuneable quantum cascade laser for glucose sensing. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11233.
- (2020) High-performance stationary solar tracking through multi-objective optimization of beam-steering lens arrays. Optics Express. vol. 28 (14).
- (2020) Optimization of SERS Sensing With Micro-Lensed Optical Fibers and Au Nano-Film. Journal of Lightwave Technology. vol. 38 (7).
- (2019) Feasibility of supercontinuum sources for use in glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11073.
- (2019) Glucose sensing by absorption spectroscopy using lensed optical fibers. Applied Optics. vol. 58 (10).
- (2019) Infrared Spectroscopy with a Fiber-Coupled Quantum Cascade Laser for Attenuated Total Reflection Measurements Towards Biomedical Applications. Sensors. vol. 19 (23).
- (2019) Pushing the limits of beam-steering lens arrays. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 11120.
- (2018) A review of optical methods for continuous glucose monitoring. Applied spectroscopy reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 54 (7).
- (2018) Micro-lensed optical fibers for a surface-enhanced Raman scattering sensing probe. Optics Letters. vol. 43 (24).
- (2018) Sensitivity enhanced biophotonic sensor utilizing sub-wavelength gratings. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 10729.
- (2013) Heterodyne interferometer for absolute amplitude vibration measurements with femtometer sensitivity. Optics Express. vol. 21 (17).