Background and activities
Work area / Responsibilities
- Responsibilities at the NorMIC / FUGE Platform in Trondheim: Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope (CLSM) and Atomic Force Microscope (AFM)
- KLSM - Zeiss 510 Meta with multi-photon laser Mira 900F: Responsible for instrument, Training
- KLSM - Leica TCS SP5: Responsible for instrument, Training
- AFM - Nanoscope V + Picoforce: Responsible for instrument, Training
- AFM Bioscope II + Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF): Responsible for instrument, Training
- Flow cytometry - Gallios, Assistance
- Image processing: MatLab, ImageJ, Amira
- Programming: MatLab, Basic, C, Fortran, Pascal, LabView
- Research Laboratory: Assisting experiments and analysing data
- Master - NTH, Department of Physics, Section for Biophysics and Medical Technology
- PhD - NTNU, Department of Physics, Section for Biophysics and Medical Technology
- Additional education, NTNU Videre, Paper Technology, Paper Mass Technology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Toehold Length of Target ssDNA Affects Its Reaction-Diffusion Behavior in DNA-Responsive DNA-co-Acrylamide Hydrogels. Biomacromolecules. vol. 21 (5).
- (2020) Toehold length of target ssDNA affects reaction-diffusion behavior in DNA-responsive DNA-co-acrylamide hydrogels. Biomacromolecules. vol. 21 (5).
- (2019) Effect of Ultrasound on the Vasculature and Extravasation of Nanoscale Particles Imaged in Real Time. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 45 (11).
- (2018) Confocal reflectance microscopy and multiple particle tracking for the study of the gelation of biopolymers. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 26.
- (2018) The Effect of Sonication on Extravasation and Distribution of Nanoparticles and Dextrans in Tumor Tissue Imaged by Multiphoton Microscopy. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2018 (October).
- (2017) Ultrasound Improves the Delivery and Therapeutic Effect of Nanoparticle-Stabilized Microbubbles in Breast Cancer Xenografts. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 43 (11).
- (2016) Heterogeneity in GFP expression in isogenic populations of P. putida KT2440 investigated using flow cytometry and bacterial microarrays. RSC Advances. vol. 6.
- (2016) Ruthenium porphyrin-induced photodamage in bladder cancer cells. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. vol. 14.
- (2016) Recovering fluorophore concentration profiles from confocal images near lateral refractive index step changes. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 21 (12).
- (2016) Augmenting drug-carrier compatibility improves tumour nanotherapy efficacy. Nature Communications. vol. 7.
- (2015) Guluronate oligosaccharides as enhancers of nanoparticle drug delivery in the oral cavity. Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre. vol. 5 (1).
- (2012) Cellular uptake of DNA-chitosan nanoparticles: The role of clathrin- and caveolae-mediated pathways. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. vol. 51 (5).
- (2012) Quantitative 3-D colocalization analysis as a tool to study the intracellular trafficking and dissociation of pDNA-chitosan polyplexes. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 17 (2).
- (2010) Effect of Collagenase and Hyaluronidase on Free and Anomalous Diffusion in Multicellular Spheroids and Xenografts. Anticancer Research. vol. 30 (2).
- (2009) Characterization of biofouling on hollow fiber membranes using confocal laser scanning microcscopy and image analysis. Desalination. vol. 245 (1-3).