Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Profiling of bacterial assemblages in the marine cage farm environment, with implications on fish, human and ecosystem health. Ecological Indicators. vol. 118.
- (2020) Infectious Salmon Anemia and Farm-Level Culling Strategies. Frontiers in Veterinary Science. vol. 6.
- (2018) Evaluation of aquaculture management zones as a control measure for salmon lice in Norway. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. vol. 130 (1).
- (2018) A pharmaco-epidemiological study of antibacterial treatments and bacterial diseases in Norwegian aquaculture from 2011 to 2016. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. vol. 128.
- (2016) Veterinærinstituttet støtter Blått kompetansesenter på Frøya. Norsk Fiskeoppdrett. vol. 41 (2).
- (2016) Genetic characterization of salmonid alphavirus in Norway. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 39 (2).
- (2016) The epidemiology of pancreas disease in salmonid aquaculture: a summary of the current state of knowledge. Journal of Fish Diseases. vol. 40 (1).
- (2015) Immunoprophylaxis in biosecurity programs. Journal of Applied Aquaculture. vol. 27.
- (2015) Practical biosecurity in Atlantic salmon production. Journal of Applied Aquaculture. vol. 27.
- (2013) Ixodes ricinus infestation in free-ranging cervids in Norway-A study based upon ear examinations of hunted animals. Veterinary parasitology. vol. 195 (1-2).
- (2010) Serosurvery for canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus, leptospira interrogans, and toxoplasma gondii in free-ranging canids in Scandinavia and Svalbard. Journal of Wildlife Diseases. vol. 46 (2).
- (2009) Tidlig diagnose - en forutsetning for effektiv beredskap. Norsk Veterinærtidsskrift. vol. 121 (1).
- (2008) Natural and experimental Salmonella Typhimurium infections in foxes (Vulpes vulpes). Veterinary Microbiology. vol. 132 (1-2).
- (2008) A severe outbreak of contagious ecthyma (orf) in a free-ranging musk ox (Ovibos moschatus) population in Norway. Veterinary Microbiology. vol. 127 (1-2).
- (2006) Prevalence of Trichinella larvae and extra-intestinal nematodes in Norwegian red foxes (Vulpes vulpes). Veterinary parasitology. vol. 136.
- (2006) Food safety hazards that occur during the production stage: challenges for fish farming and the fishing industry. Rev Sci Tech Off Int Epizoot. vol. 25 (2).
- (2006) Malignant catarrhal fever in free-ranging cervids associated with OVHV-2 and CPHV-2 DNA. Journal of Wildlife Diseases. vol. 42.
- (2005) Molecular identification and characterization of novel coronaviruses infecting graylag geese (Anser anser), feral pigeons (Columbia livia) and mallards (Anas platyrhynchos). Journal of General Virology. vol. 86.
- (2005) Campylobacter spp., Salmonella spp., verocytotoxic Escherichia coli, and antibiotic resistance in indicator organisms in wild cervids. Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica (AVS). vol. 46.
- (2005) Screening of feral pigeon (Colomba livia), mallard (Anas platyrhynchos) and graylag goose (Anser anser) populations for Campylobacter spp., Salmonella spp., avian influenza virus and avian paramyxovirus. Acta Veterinaria Scandinavica (AVS). vol. 46.