Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Dietary fatty acid source has little effect on the development of the immune system in the pyloric caeca of Atlantic salmon fry. Scientific Reports.
- (2018) Molecular Identification and Pathological Characteristics of NPV Isolated from Spodoptera litura (Fabricius) in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Zoology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2018) Molecular adaptations to phosphorus deprivation and comparison with nitrogen deprivation responses in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 13 (2).
- (2018) Genomets mysterier - muligheter og eksempler. Det Kongelige Norske Videnskabers Selskab. Årbok.
- (2018) Genome editing in diatoms: achievements and goals. Plant Cell Reports. vol. 37 (10).
- (2018) PAMP-INDUCED SECRETED PEPTIDE 3 (PIP3) attenuates immunity in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany.
- (2018) Transgene-free genome editing in marine algae by bacterial conjugation - comparison with biolistic CRISPR/Cas9 transformation. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Arabidopsis mutants impaired in glutathione biosynthesis exhibit higher sensitivity towards the glucosinolate hydrolysis product allyl-isothiocyanate. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) Benzyl Cyanide Leads to Auxin-Like Effects Through the Action of Nitrilases in Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 9.
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Dynamic responses to silicon in Thalasiossira pseudonana - Identification, characterisation and classification of signature genes and their corresponding protein motifs. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) The effects of phosphorus limitation on carbon metabolism in diatoms. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 372 (1728).
- (2017) Gene mining for proline based signaling proteins in cell wall of Arabidopsis thaliana. Frontiers in Plant Science. vol. 8:233.
- (2017) Mechanisms of phosphorus acquisition and lipid class remodeling under P limitation in a Marine Microalga. Plant Physiology. vol. 175 (4).
- (2017) Tools for biotechnological studies of freshwater alga Nannochloropsis limnetica: antibiotic resistance and protoplast production. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing in the Marine Diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Bio-protocol. vol. 7 (15).
- (2017) Heavy Metal Accumulation by Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cells Armed with Metal Binding Hexapeptides Targeted to the Inner Face of the Plasma Membrane. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. vol. 101 (14).
- (2017) Anchoring plant metallothioneins to the inner face of the plasma membrane of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells leads to heavy metal accumulation. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (5).
- (2017) Glucosinolate-Derived Isothiocyanates Inhibit Arabidopsis Growth and the Potency Depends on their Side Chain Structure. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 18 (11).
- (2017) The IDA-LIKE peptides IDL6 and IDL7 are negative modulators of stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 68 (13).