Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Sedimentology and petrography of the Svenskøya Formation on Hopen, Svalbard: an analogue to sandstone reservoirs in the Realgrunnen Subgroup. Polar Research. vol. 38.
- (2019) You learn as long as you drill; research synthesis from the Longyearbyen CO2 Laboratory, Svalbard, Norway. Norwegian Journal of Geology. vol. 99 (2).
- (2018) The history of exploration and stratigraphy of the Early to Middle Triassic vertebrate-bearing strata of Svalbard (Sassendalen Group, Spitsbergen). Norwegian Journal of Geology. vol. 98 (2).
- (2017) Facies development of the Upper Triassic succession on Barentsøya, Wilhelmøya and NE Spitsbergen, Svalbard. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 97 (1).
- (2017) Late Triassic (early Carnian) palynology of shallow stratigraphical core 7830/5-U-1, offshore Kong Karls Land, Norwegian Arctic. Palynology. vol. 41 (2).
- (2016) New insights on East Finnmark Platform palynostratigraphy and paleogeography - A study of three shallow cores from a Mississippian succession in the Barents Sea, Norway. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. vol. 450.
- (2016) A multidisciplinary biofacies characterisation of the Late Triassic (late Carnian-Rhaetian) Kapp Toscana Group on Hopen, Arctic Norway. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. vol. 464.
- (2014) Cause of Upper Triassic climate crisis revealed by Re-Os geochemistry of Boreal Black shales. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology. vol. 395.
- (2014) Permeability and relative permeability measurements for CO2-brine system at reservoir conditions in low permeable sandstones in Svalbard. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology. vol. 4 (1).
- (2014) The first recovered ichthyosaur from the Middle Triassic of Edgeoya, Svalbard. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin.
- (2014) The upper triassic paralic deposits of the De Geerdalen formation on Hopen: outcrop analog to the subsurface snadd formation in the Barents Sea. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. vol. 98 (10).
- (2014) A glimpse into the Carnian: Late Triassic plant fossils from Hopen, Svalbard. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin.
- (2014) The Hopen Member: A new member of the Triassic De Geerdalen Formation, Svalbard. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin.
- (2014) Triassic channel bodies on Hopen, Svalbard: Their facies, stratigraphic significance and spatial distribution. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin. vol. 11.
- (2014) Triassic hydrocarbon potential in the Northern Barents Sea; integrating Svalbard and stratigraphic core data. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin.
- (2014) Depositional environment of the Upper Triassic De Geerdalen Formation – An E-W transect from Edgeøya to Central Spitsbergen, Svalbard. Norwegian Petroleum Directorate Bulletin.
- (2014) Palynology and geology of the Triassic succession of Svalbard and the Barents Sea. Special publication - Norges geologiske undersøkelse (NGU Special Publications). vol. 14.
- (2013) A first report on a nearly complete Middle Triassic mixosaurid ichthyosaur from Edgeøya, Svalbard archipelago. 61st Symposium on Vertebrate Palaeontology and Comparative Anatomy.
- (2013) Geological map of Hopen. Norsk Polarinstitutt Temakart. vol. 1000.
- (2012) The Longyearbyen CO2 Lab of Svalbard, Norway — initial assessment of the geological conditions for CO2 sequestration. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 92 (4).