Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Deltakelse for eldre som mottar hjemmetjeneste. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Everyday life of persons with intellectual disability living in residential settings: a systematic review of qualitative studies. Disability & Society. vol. 32 (2).
- (2017) Active adult lives for persons with learning disabilities - The perspectives of professionals. British Journal of Learning Disabilities.
- (2016) Kan Marte Meo-veiledning fremme refleksiv praksis blant helse- og sosialfagstudenter?. Fontene forskning. vol. 1.
- (2015) Taking home-based services into everyday life; older adults' participation with service providers in the context of receiving home-based services. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2012) Older Homecare Service Recipients' Satisfaction with Participation in daily Life Activities. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics. vol. 30 (2).
- (2012) Participation in Older Home Care Recipients: A Value-Based Process. Activities, Adaptation & Aging. vol. 36.
- (2011) Professional carers' perspectives on participation for older adults living in place. Disability and Rehabilitation. vol. 33 (7).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Participation at the interface with health and welfare services. Participation in Health and Welfare Services. Professional Concepts and Lived Experience.
- (2017) Participation in the context of service delivery – a comparison between the views held by older service recipients and service providers. Participation in Health and Welfare Services. Professional Concepts and Lived Experience.
- (2005) Kvaliteter ved samhandling. Selvbestemmelse for tjenestenytere.
- (2013) Participation in older adults - in the context of recieving home-based services. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4366-7.