Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Identity Formation in Adolescents with Concentration Problems, High Levels of Activity or Impulsiveness: A Pragmatic Qualitative Study. International Journal of Educational Psychology. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Listen to the voices of the students! The role of peers in academic and social school connectedness. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 5.
- (2019) Engasjement og faglig tilfredshet i klasserommet. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift. vol. 103 (1).
- (2019) The Situational Motivational Scale (SIMS) in physical education: A validation study among Norwegian adolescents. Cogent Education. vol. 6:1603613.
- (2018) Disease-specific clinical pathways - are they feasible in primary care? : a mixed-methods study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 36 (2).
- (2018) Pedagogikkfagets kraft for lærerstudenter i profesjonsutdanningen. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 4.
- (2018) The Expectancy-Value Questionnaire in Physical Education – a validation study among Norwegian adolescents. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research.
- (2017) Lifestyle Changes in Diet and Physical Activities after Group Education for Type 2 Diabets - The Active Ingredient in the Education. A Qualitative Study. Open Journal of Nursing.
- (2016) Helhetlige pasientforløp – gjennomføring i primærhelsetjenesten. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 2 (2).
- (2016) Intrapersonal self-transcendence, meaning-in-life and nurse–patient interaction: powerful assets for quality of life in cognitively intact nursing-home patients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 30 (4).
- (2016) Verdier, engasjement og tilhørighet som drivkrefter i lærerstudenters yrkesvalg og utvilking av læreridentitet. Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. vol. 2 (1).
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2014) A two-year perspective: Who may ease the burden of girls' loneliness in school?. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 8 (10).
- (2014) Gender differences in predictors of school wellbeing?. Health Education Journal. vol. 73 (1).
- (2014) Satisfaction with life scale in adolescents: Evaluation of the factor structure and gender invariance in a Norwegian sample. Social Indicators Research. vol. 118 (2).
- (2014) The Association Between School Stress, Life Satisfaction and Depressive Symptoms in Adolescents: Life Satisfaction as a Potential Mediator. Social Indicators Research. vol. 125.
- (2013) Characteristics of Female and Male Visitors to Practitioners of Acupuncture in the HUNT3 Study. THE American journal of Chinese medicine. vol. 41 (5).
- (2013) The association between sense of coherence and life satisfaction in adolescents. Quality of Life Research. vol. 22 (6).
- (2012) The impact of loneliness on self-rated health symptoms among victimzed school children. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health (CAPMH). vol. 6 (20).
- (2012) Characteristics of visitors to practitioners of homeopathy in a large adult Norwegian population (the HUNT 3 study). Homeopathy. vol. 101 (3).