Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Synthesis of Phenothiazine Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC). Organisk kjemisk vintermøte OKV33 . Norsk kjemisk selskap - faggruppe for organisk kjemi; Skeikampen. 2018-01-11 - 2018-01-14.
- (2017) Synthesis of Phenothiazine-based Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. 13th International Symposium on Functional π-Electron Systems (Fπ-13) . HKUST; Hong Kong. 2017-06-04 - 2017-06-09.
- (2017) Synthesis of phenothiazine-based dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte OKV32 . University of Oslo; Skeikampen. 2017-01-12 - 2017-01-15.
- (2017) Evaluation of Donor in Phenothiazine dyes. Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte OKV32 . University of Oslo; Skeikampen. 2017-01-12 - 2017-01-15.
- (2016) Synthesis of phenothiazine dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSC). 31st Organic Chemistry Winter Meeting OKV2016 . Norwegian Chemical Society, Division of Organic Chemistry; Skeikampen. 2016-01-07 - 2016-01-10.
- (2016) Synthesis of Phenothiazine-based Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. COREM Workshop . Department of Chemistry, NTNU; Trondheim. 2016-12-07 - 2016-12-08.
- (2016) Extended structure-activity study of thienopyrimidine-based EGFR inhibitors with evaluation of drug-like properties. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 107.
- (2016) Route selection in preaparation of phenothiazine dye. Organisk Kjemisk vintermøte OKV31 . Universitetet i Tromsø; Skeikampen. 2016-01-07 - 2016-01-10.
- (2015) Synthesis of amide containing thienopyrimidines. Organisk kjemisk vintermøte OKV 30 . University of Stavanger; Skeikampen. 2015-01-08 - 2015-01-11.
- (2015) Synthesis of Thieno[2,3-d]pyrimidine-Based EGFR-TK Inhibitors with Improved Solubility and Metabolic Stability. 2015.